Merry Christmas! Empires 2.11 is here
After a long wait we’re happy to announce the release of Empires 2.11
A highlight of the changes in this version:
- Voice pop-ups now display avatar and map coordinates.
- New mass unit selection feature for commanders.
- De-selection improvement to compensate for increased selection efficiency.
- The squad menu now has a compass-like feature, the arrow directs you to your squad leader.
- Added translation support to empires.
- Added and updated a lot of sounds.
- HUD updates
- 3-slot vehicle weapons + research
- And a lot more: see the full release notes.
We also wanted to give you something else for the holidays, so we decided to open our script repository to the public. This means that you can see the full history of all script changes and go back in history to see what values were used before. You can view the scripts here.
Happy holidays from the Dev Team!