Two teams start with equal resources in an RTS style of combat. Each team begins with a command vehicle, barracks, and one resource node.
Objective: Capture resource nodes to gather additional
resources, and defeat the enemy team by destroying their command vehicle or all of their barracks (spawn points). When the battle goes on for a long time, the enemy reinforcements may run out aswell. If both teams run out of tickets, a 5-minute timer is started. When this timer is done, Sudden Death is initiated.
Classic: Endgame Mode: Sudden Death
Sudden Death Mode is initialized after five minutes
once both teams run out of tickets. After this 5-minute countdown, several drastic changes to the gameplay occur:
- Most importantly, both Command Vehicles can be destroyed by a single explosive attack.
- All methods of healing players are disabled.
- It is no longer possible to revive players.
Classic Gameplay Maps:
- Canyon: This battle takes place in a grassy canyon with passes between the cliffs connecting two open areas.
- Duststorm: While trapped in a duststorm, the two armies must battle each other in a relatively open area. There are three main routes to each team's starting location, and doubled resource output in the middle location.
- Isle: Starting on either side of a large island, the two teams have the option of choosing the high or low ground for control of the island. The center resource node has double the output as the surrounding nodes.
- Money: Teams start on either side of a toxic river, with only two bridges to reach their enemies. Resources are plentiful, leaving only the best strategy to decide who wins.
- Crossroads: Each team starts on the end of a symmetrical map, although some of the tank routes have elevations where infantry can sneak by unsuspectedly. Most of the time, the heat of the battle will be in the middle, which contains a mix of concrete buildings and leafy trees to hide in.
- Mvalley: A "Grand Canyon"-style map. Several bridges connect the isles, but you can also take the lower route over the rivers. The north is plentiful with resources, but the dam (which also has double resource output) may be the key to breaking through to the enemy base.
- Slaughtered: A diverse map that seperates both teams with high hills and a lake. Flanking is an option. You could also build the bridge to get a much more direct route to the enemy base. But so will they.
- Streets of Fire: An urban map where insurgents aided by a Northern Faction regiment are fighting Brenodi occupation forces for the control of the city. The main surface streets allow for rapid armored advances, while the sewers and rooftops serve for excellent alternative routes for squads of infantry. An enclosed park next to a trainyard in the middle is rich in resource points. A bridge extends over the park and the trainyard making it an important strategic position to lock down for both sides.
- Cyclopean: This large and detailed map contains two opposing forts, a small city, and a hilly wilderness. Both teams start with a barracks and several level 3 turrets protecting them. Cyclopean's central lake was once an ecological gem in the region, and was one of the main positive factors contributing to the expansion of the city. Now devoid of life, it is but a shadow of its former self. The resource nodes near it, which once required shoreline processing plants, are now accessible by land.
- Coast: This map features classic empires gameplay set in a coastal area. There are 2 paths out of each base, one of which branches early to create 3. The middle there is a capturable bunker, which is designed to be very defendable and provide overwatch on the two resource points to the north and south of it.
Two teams start with equal resources and preconstructed bases. No command vehicle is provided, and teams can only earn additional resources by capturing flagged points around the maps. The technology tree may be partly or completely researched, and vehicles can be constructed in the pre-placed
vehicle factory (if provided on the map).
Objective: Capture flagged points around the map to gain resources and forward spawn locations. Defeat the enemy team by bleeding reinforcements dry, or capturing/destroying all spawn points and killing all remaining units.
- District402: The Brenodi Empire starts a few blocks away from a Northern Faction HQ, and each team must capture points between to control the battlefield and eliminate the other.
- Glycencity: The Brenodi Empire has taken over Glycen City and set up an ICA division to assimilate the Jekotian city into the empire. The Northern Faction must gather a rebellion in the city to thwart their attempts, or the city will fall into the Brenodi Empire's hands. There are mini-flags scattered around the map that give resources to be used in constructing vehicles, and the main flags give spawn points and drain enemy reinforcements (if located in enemy territory).
- Urbanchaos: This map is set in a city with its main focus on close-quarter urban fighting between the Northern Faction and the Brenodi Empire. The conflict centers around one big avenue and the locations of interest along it. Even though the map's main focus is infantry combat, both factions have access to light vehicles.
Each team has a predetermined goal that must be completed in order to capture victory.
Objective: Different goals include escape, infiltrate, or seek and destroy. An escape map starts with one team in confined location, with their objective being to capture flags owned by the other team. By capturing flags they gain forward spawn points, resources, and advance closer to the escape point. Infiltration maps will start with one team in a fortified location, while the other team must breech the stronghold and complete a predetermined task. Seek and destroy gives one team an object that they must defend until time runs out, or enemy reinforcements run dry.
- Escort: An Imperial military base has come under siege by the Northern Faction, and they are forced to flee through the sewers to freedom. The Brenodi Empires must capture all flags as they proceed from their starting base to the exit location. The Northern Faction must stop the Brenodi Empire from escaping until all Brenodi reinforcements are eliminated.